Win500 is not "freeware". It is copyrighted software. It is distributed as a
fully-functional, time-limited trial version which will expire after 30 days. If
you wish to continue using the software after the trial period expires, it must
be registered. The registration fee is $30.00 US.
We apologize for the following terms of the registration process, but are forced to
implement them due to a recent increase in abuses.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS - they may impact your decision to register
- By registering, you acknowledge that you have taken the time to use Win500 with your PSR-500
or PSR-600 during the 30-day free trial period and that the software works to your satisfaction.
- We do not issue refunds once a registration key has been provided, except
in cases of obvious, accidental, duplicate registrations. We don't issue refunds to users
who simply "can't get the software to work" - that's what the trial period is for.
If the software doesn't work for you, please don't register it.
- All customer support is via email: Win500@starrsoft.com
- When you register, you will be issued a unique key that will allow Win500 to run past its
30-day trial period. DO NOT LOSE THIS KEY. You will need it any time you
wish to install Win500 (new computer, new operating system, computer crash, etc.). We do
not re-issue registration keys apart from the initial email.
- If you have previously requested a refund for any StarrSoft.com product, via PayPal or by
disputing the charge with your credit card provider, you will not be issued a key for any other
StarrSoft.com product. If you have requested a refund but still attempt to register again, your
registration fee will be refunded - less a $10.00 (US) service charge. (This does not apply to
prior refunds for duplicate registrations that are accidental and obvious).
- By continuing the registration process below, you acknowledge and agree to these terms.
1184 Deerpath Rd
Franktown, CO 80116
Copyright © 2007 Don Starr - All Rights Reserved